Toy Story 3 :)

Tamz

cant believe nobody has posted this up yet lmao...or am i the only sad person who luuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeesssssssssss it :lol:

has anyone been to see it yet???? if you have what did you fink????

we havent been yet...we are takin chloe 1st week in aug as ian is off work for a week :D i cant wait...i havent told her yet as she is obsessed with Toy Story at the min...........i made the mistake of telling her we was goin to Thomas Land at drayton manor in june and she didnt stop askin me about it for a full 2wk!!!

this time im keeping it a suprsie lmao

just hope they are showing it in 2D at the cinema near me as she will not keep 3D glasses on her head at all :lol:

too have now seen this also there is definatly a case of having to see it maybe few times as there are a lot of little jokes hidden in there that you don't spot the 1st time round great film :D one does not let it's self down like some do after a trilogy has been done

u0j3bNh-PQs