Ban all dogs !?

BingBlaze n Skyla

found this on a site a man who after the death of jaden the lil boy attacked by a staffie and a jack russel thinks ALL dogs should b banned/killed :eek: i h8 when people stereotype dogs cuz ov their breeds ITS NOT THE BREED ITS THE OWNER! GGGRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! people like this make me mad :2gunsfiring_v1:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/giles_coren/article5728143.ece

i no i rly h8 it ive had bing and blaze play with rotties and staffies heck we even had a run in wit an american pit bull none ov them hurt my two or me n hell bing is half staffy n he wouldnt hurt a fly! hes never bitten any1 i tink he would if any ov our family were in trouble but thats it ! it rly upsets me when ppl say this and it really makes me angry aswell grrrr!!!!!

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE these sort of people!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

If the staffie is such a dangerous dog, then why do many people recommend them as a great family pet!? My sisters previous dog was a staffie cross bull mastiff and yes he was protective of my sister but if he had the ok from her he was lovely! I've not met one aggressive staffie unless its on TV!

As for the JRT my mum has one which is a cross (Don't know what breed he is crossed with as mum ran away and came back up the duff, but we think it may be collie) and yes I will admit he is a bit snappy at times especially with blokes but that was mainly die to a psycho ex of mine! As soon as he knows you he is fine as he was snappy with Jamie but he simply put Rusty in his place and then they were fine! Now, Rusty is alot better with people now and doesn't get so snappy. He will only get snappy if they become a threat to either of us (i.e. Me, mum, step dad, etc) or himslef, which is explainable as he is like a little guard dog, bless him.

I know that many people do fear a JRT as they have a nasty sounding bark and can be known for bites but not killing! Jamies dad has been bitten by a JRT before and does fear them but he doesn't want to see them banned and killed as he knows after I say loads of times.....

"It's never the dogs fault, it's always the owners fault"

"It is the owner's responsibility to ensure the dog is under control at all times" meaning if the dog is aggressive/snappy then a muzzle/head restraint should be used.

Anyway, why was the defenceless child/baby left alone with the dogs? If anything the person responsible for leaving the child with the dogs should be shot!

i was over the feild yesterday with bingo blaze khi and milo and a shar-pei ran over to us and wanted 2 play the other however was barking like mad (he was on a lead tho so thats ok) thing is instead ov coming to get the other dog they just stood there shoutin it then runnin off was a group ov about 4 to 6 chavs grrrr and then cuz they were all pissin about runnnin away what do khi and milo do run to the ppl so bings follows (blaze is on lead so shortened it n kept him by me thing is they all ran away from them screamin obv makin them chase them (khi n milo are only 9 months so still puppies n thinks they are playin) n they run towards this other shar-pei who is a viscious fucker Sian managed 2 get milo away n grab khi i managed 2 get bing back n she had hold ov the other shar-pei for the chavs grrr and he jus stood there talkin to her n she was like do u wanna grab ur dog!? how stupid are ppl but it goes 2 show its not a certian breed or anythin like that probs the way they were treated as 1 shar-pei was friendly the other 1 looked like he wanted 2 kill our dogs so it is deffinately the ppl not the dogs stupid chavs grrrrrrr (sorry i dnt like them)

sorry the post is soooo long

fair play to him :) wish i cud slap um upside the head half the time lmao

When I first moved up here I had one get really gobby with me because I refused to give him some money so I punched him on his cheek and caught his nose and eye, he was all bruised the next morning, lol - he shoudn't have got gobby!

Wish I had my rottie at the time, I had him trained to pin people down (like the police dogs do) on command!

we found out that the vet was on the drink and was responsible for overdosing a horse and few other things! I think some other owners took it further as he is no longer a vet, apparently, but I was too upset at loosing Butch to bother! I know I should have, could've sued him to high heaven but it was too much hassel to cope with

i no i h8 that ive had bing and blaze play wit a rottie and they were alll fine together i h8 it when people sterotype dogs cuz ov 1 incident like the thing wit the rotties and they pub they were there as guard dogs so if ur gonna leave ur kid with them then 2bh and this will sound abit harsh then its ur own fault ur baby died u no wot i mean!

I know exactly wot you mean! It is not the dogs fault and it aint the babies fault. The baby never asked to be left alone with the dog/s and the dog/s never asked to be left along with the baby! Its the parents / owners responsibility to make sure these situations are avoided no matter how frienly the dogs are or how much you trust them not to do anything.

i no i would never leave bingo n blaze alone with a baby even tho they are stupidly friendly cuz u just never no heck baby could reach out and take something ov the dogs or pull the dogs tail or ears or leg or anythin then the dog cud turn sum ppl r jus so stupid