Tear Jerker Hatchi

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

I just watched the film... I was crying virtually all the way through. Flash was looking at me strangely!

Towards the end of the film he was falling asleep so I went and put his head on my lap. When the film ended he looked up at me and licked me. It made me smile after the film!

The film was amazing but sad.

If you have a Sky box with anytime then Hatchi is on there - its last chance so watch it before it gets deleted! (for those who don't know what Sky anytime is - it is on UK Sky + and HD boxes and can be accessed through the TV Guide. I assume you need

a Sky Movies sub to watch it as well but have a look!).

What is most remarkable about this film is that it is a TRUE STORY.

To think that Hachi spent only one year with his owner and then for the NEXT 9 years went everyday to the train station after he died waiting for him until Hachi himself died young from living in the streets.

There is a statue of him outside the train station in Japan dedicated to him.

800px-Hachiko200505-2.jpg

Wikipedia Article With Photos HERE!

• 1 month later...

Oh, I cried the whole way through! I kinda felt like a wimp, crying over a movie, but I was crying more than my Mom because I knew it was a true story. When she read at the end that it WAS a true story, she started to bawl.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who broke down during this movie; it left me sad for the rest of the night and a few days after.