I want to cry a river

I cannot believe it.

My partner and I took the pups for their walk, We went at quarter to 9pm or a little later, i forget.

Anyway, Just got back and we let them off in the school (it's fenced from the road but the other side isnt hard to explain but they have to go at lest 500m to get out), and they where amazing, we left their leads attached just encase.. it was dark and they where fabulous just played and followed us like little sheepies! tongue.gif

On the way back from the school we decided to go out the front way instead of going the way we came (back gate) and what a fabulous idea that was. I'm not kidding you hard work DOES pay off, i thought Joey was awesome to walk before this day.. but for some reason (and not because he was tired.. since we hadn't walked long and they had 2 days off from walks) he walked so amazing i am speechless!!! Next to me, I held the END of my leash and he wouldnt even go infront of me to pull or anything even with walking past some young kids.. even when Michael ran off with Zarly up the street a little (to see what he'd do) he was happy as larry too!! I'd stop and he'd stop and sit down.. when i went he'd get up and proceed, i'd get to a curb to cross a street and he'd sit and look left and right, OMG my training i done with him for all these months has finally paid off!!.. well not paid.. since it was free lmao.. cause i done it myself laugh.gif

*pats self on back* it can only getting better from this!

Wow that sounded like i was boasting, i swear i am only writing it cause im head over heals with how amazing he was sad.gif

GUESS WHAT i'm doing a video about lead training over the weekend laugh.gif I really would love to become a dog trainer? i have a lot to learn though!

Thank youuuu SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much everyone for the lovely comments,

Sarah .. i like pats on the back.. i give you candy? tongue.gif