We have registered for puppy classes

its something we would do anyway but as part of the adoption agreement with Many Tears we have to take Tess to puppy training so today i have registered her with our vets 'puppy training coordinator' and we are due to start on 24th June, we arent really experiencing any real problems at the moment but hey prevention is better than cure so we hope to guide her in the right direction minimising potential problems.

Housetraining is the biggy at the mo (as with any pup) we had it fairly easy with Gizzi who was 9 weeks when we got her, she cottened on very quickly, i do feel it will take longer with Tess which is fine but any tips would be great, she is prone to 'excitable peeing' too, she just cant contain herself!!

We are using puppy pads, she is doing quite well really she hasnt peed or pooed over night since her first night with us, then we let her out first thing, sometimes she will toilet, this morning she didnt and then within minutes of being inside she pooed by the front door!! but that has been her only accident today so like i say she's actually doing great, its more the peeing when excited we need to help her with but im sure it will come with time