help please

tim&sky

well as we all can see summers here and the dogs are getting hot..now thats were i need help with,

im after a cool jacket and cool bed for sky but seen a few and they look naff

anybody know were i can get some in the uk ( link would be sooooo helpfull right now) many thanks tim

a paddling pool is easier, ice cubes in their water and plenty of shade. also some of us put a wet towel in the freezer till its really cold and then put that under their bed to lie on.

i have looked at cooling jackets and im not convinced

hope this helps

kelly

thanks guys but in my way of thinking the jacket might just be what im looking for as i do take my dogs out for long walks and work them , as for the pool allready do and as i do the spray ......all well as a floor fan ...jesus she lives a life of luxury lol rolleyes.gif

if you're working them, you may need to look at the times you go out in the morning - it was 17 degrees at 9am here today - wayyyyy too hot to run them. You may need to go late at night or early hours of the morning, 5 - 6am

Cathy on here posted a vid up of her boy with a cooling collar on she found having it at the top of the neck so the water dripped down was best