Rig for sale

naomijn

Hi everyone,

I have a rig for sale. its a double one, eg there's a seat and a bit to stand on at the back. There are handlebars, steering and break controls at both the sitting position and standing position. Im looking for £500, aparantly its worth over £900 though. only selling due to moving house.

I also have a husky sledge for sale, its a proper original wooden one that actually comes from siberia. It's very sterdy and in really good condition, it was used as a ladies business to take passengers out with her huskies. I took it out with my husky in the snow we had this year and he loved it, went so fast. Also it has the much needed break at the back. I'm looking for £500 for this too, as its very unique and truly stunning to look at.

i'll try to add some photo's of them both tomorrow.

Feel free to ask me anything. or call me on PM for more information. Thanks ya muchly xx Naomi

• 2 weeks later...