beginner training for Angie and Sakora

sakora

So I signed me and Sakora up with some beginner obedience training, Its sounds like the ladie really knew what she was talking about, I told her my situation with Sakora, How shes 2 and had no previous training until I came along, She was very understanding and said she was more than happy to have sakora in her class, She knows her breeds very well and has trained husky's before, a husky breeder actually recommended her, So I'm very excited we start class on Wednesday march 4, She also gave me some home work already before we start class and even told me that I could bring Sakora in every week so that she gets used to the building, seeing as Sakora is an outside dog, That way shes more comfortable with the building and trainer before we start, Thought I would tell everyone I'm really excited and looking forward to this new experience for Sakora!:ran_biggrin: