help scootering! please

hi everyone im sam im 17 and i have a siberian husky called kaiser -i have been training him for a while now and he is getting better but i just need some extra tips, and it would be great if someone would let kaiser run with there dogs to get more of an idea.

any help is much appreciated thanks

pic is kaiser]

post-1535-13585950888461_thumb.jpg

When i've got my brakes fixed on my scooter you're more than welcome to come over here - in Rochdale and have a run with my boys - I wouldn't put 3 dogs on a scooter though am not THAT suicidal but you can run my boy Kimba with your boy Kaiser if you want?

An other good way to teach them how to work on their own is to take your own scooter and start right behind the other scooter. That way kaiser will see how it goes, A husky has the habbit of wanting to run infront and automaticly he will pull. When going on in traning you also can teach them to pass the front team and to run in front but first steps first is get them to understand that it's pulling and listening that you want at that point