Men only no women...

Mistyrayn

due to the high level of abuse the men especially me receive from the females on this site...

i decided it was about time we had a post where we can say what we like about anything we like especially about women...

but there is one rule to this post... Females i mean no Females are allowed to say anything on here... you can read but you are not allowed to post anything..

because in the words of the great AL MURRAY..

RULES ARE RULES !!! and where would we be without rules..???

now im not mentioning any names but you all know who u are !!!

Follow up to above ... have just been messaged by a female member who will remain nameless but was concerned that if they have said some thing wrong or offended me by this post.... let me please re assure every one that in know way have i taken offence by what has been said.. i really enjoy the banter i seem to get ( even when you all gang up on me ) .. this post is just my humour , and fingers up at those un named mickey takers......

just look at my status for one of the culprits ....

Women have the world by the balls.

In our sexist society (biased towards the female gender), they've never had it easier. They enjoy freedom of choice in the job market, or can opt to stay at home and raise children (or do both). They are perfectly free to use marriage and divorce as businesses, enriching their personal fortunes by doing nothing more than providing sex. They are allowed to manipulate men with sex and tears to get whatever they want. They have been granted permission to usurp traditional male jobs yet still -- with bold-faced hypocrisy -- expect men to finance their social lives. They can choose to serve in the military without fear of losing their lives in combat. They expect to be able to denigrate the male gender and treat men like emotional punching bags without protest. They force men to endure "sensitivity training" to pressure them into becoming more like women.

In short, they are pampered, coddled to, and told that they deserve everything without any implication or obligation of giving anything in return.

what women want

Modern women demand all the privileges afforded their sisters in bygone eras, yet still insist on the freedoms granted by a liberated society. In other words, they want to have their cake and eat it, too; they want equal rights until the check comes.

At the heart of this mess is so-called "feminism." The post-war culture of the 1950s and '60s spawned an affluent, egocentric culture of "consciousness-raising" and liberation, spurred on by such seminal feminists as Betty Friedan (who saw the traditional wife and homemaker as a prisoner chained to the stove, hobbled by men from achieving success in the business world).

Almost overnight women wanted to work and go to college; they decided their husbands should help with cooking, cleaning and child care. Liberated women lobbied for gender equality: equal pay for equal work, equal educational and career opportunities and equal treatment under the law.

They no longer wanted to be seen by men as "sex objects," but instead as individuals independent of their gender; persons in their own right.

On the surface, this was all well and good. In a modern society, women should be treated with equality; they should be allowed to pursue whatever course they choose.

The problem is, the feminists made one crucial mistake it failed to take into account the fundamentally self-serving nature of the female gender. For the average woman, "feminism" shortly became nothing more than a convenient excuse for getting what she wanted (usually from a man's hard work). Women began expecting to have things handed to them on a plate just because they were born female.

The battle cry of "feminism" abruptly changed from "equal pay for equal work" to "you go, girl -- you deserve it" (no matter how you get it). Suddenly it was all about "me, me, me" -- the self-indulgent bawl of a spoiled brat.

And this is exactly the problem. Modern women have demanded -- and won -- equal rights and equal pay. But they're too greedy, too materialistic, too self-absorbed, too immature, and too accustomed to using men to do anything with these rights but shoot themselves in the foot with them.

It's all come too easily for them, and, like children who have been handed everything on a plate, they've matured into abusing their privilege and demanding more and more and more.