Husky won't stop toileting in the crate

Hi everyone, 

I hope you can help, because I am at my wits end! 

My 1 year old female husky wees and poos in her crate EVERY Night 😭😭

She does not display any anxiety, she has a little whine if I put her in during the day as she knows I'll be going out, but nothing at bed time. I have a pet cam so can check in on her, never any biting, howling crying etc. 

She is exercised alot. Fed only in the morning to try and stop this. Taken for a wee and poo before bed. Nothing is working! 

She is house trained, I can sit in with her for large portions of the day nd she never is desperate to go out. I leave her alone and she will happily pop in he crate then lie in it. 

I've put in a divider to make it just abit smaller, but doesn't help. 

Is there any other suggestions!? 

A 1 Yr old pup should be able to go through the night, and has proved to. I am so sick of cleaning up poo every morning, then having to wash her aswell. It's so horrible and is affecting my relationship with her. What do I do!? 

She was a rescue, we got her at 8 months old. After 2 weeks she was completely house trained, no problems what so ever. 

This has been new in the last month. She only does it at night and it doesn't matter if she is put to bed at 7 or 9or 11 pm, there is always poo in the morning. 

She knows "wee wee" and "poop" when we go outside, runs up for a treat afterwards. 

I thought maybe she was scared of the dark so left a lamp on but it has made no difference. 

Tried bedding in there, or just the crate bottom, toys no toys, bones or kongs. And she knows she's done bad as she will sit with her ears down when I come down in the morning. Where as left for a quick shop trip she wags her tail and waits for a treat knowing she's been good. 

It seems like it's a f**k you poo, she is quite clingy so would obviously prefer to be with me, but since day one she has slept in the crate, and was fine untill a month ago :(

I let the first couple of times go, believing it was a genuine accident, gave her a bath each time. She loves a bath and when it carried on I thought she was doing it just for a bath, so stopped that, and just washed it off with the hose (which she still doesn't mind 😔. I have put her outside so if she's attention seeking she doesn't get any. But still it carrys on.... 

29 minutes ago, wolfpup said:

Have you tried NOT crating her at night but leaving her in say the kitchen?    Or leaving the crate open at night?

was just about going to say the same...