Lunch time meal.

BP2

Hi boomer for the last few day has not really been into having his lunch time meal. He’s on 3 meals a day of James Wellbeloved grain free around 360 grams. I mix up between different flavours for him. He’s only 12 weeks and should be eating around 330 grams a day dose this sound right?? 

Huskies tend to eat less then what is recommended on the bag so maybe cut it down a bit too see if that helps , I'm confused tho if your feeding 360grams and he should be eating around 330 grams a day then your already over feeding 30grams or is that a typo ?

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Ah my bad. Yeah was meant to be 330grams 😕

Ill cut it back. Just don’t want to under feed him. Is it a good idea to mix in some different veg to maybe keep him interested as I know they can get bored of the same old stuff

Veg is good for them so if hell eat it then go for it :) just cut back the food a bit more to compensate , is it dry food your feeding ? Hot water over it can help soften the food and bring out the smell too which makes it more appealing , just let it cool enough first so he doesn't burn himself

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Is there any veg to stay away from?  I know there is a few fruits to watch out for. Yeah just goin to try abit to see what he will eat. I know he loves frozen carrots 🤣

Yeah he’s on biscuits I have always made his dry food wet with warm water from when we got him. He will eat about half and then not really interested in the rest. 

Hey u know we were on about daily food weight? Was just thinking if husky’s eat less the a normal dog then goin buy the guide on the biscuits bag would be way to much. Just wondering if u know age/grams a day?

Archived