Raw Food Suppliers - Leeds UK

Kat1984

Hi, lovely pic, if you google raw food for dogs different company’s come up and they usually deliver all over the country, Natural instinct is a good one, it comes frozen so you defrost it as and when you need it.

Sent from my iPad using Husky Owners

On 8/9/2018 at 8:57 PM, Kat1984 said:

Hi,

I’m looking to start introducing my 6 months old pups to a raw food diet. Can anybody recommend a good quality supplier that serves the Leeds area? 😊

7EBE6EA5-2082-4ADF-AA75-8F93374D4837.jpeg

I use these people they have a facebook page they may deliver to you if you buy a large enough order I know they go down to Haverford west in wales and up to Cardiff

If they can not suply direct to you they may be able to recomend a stockist near you  as they do sell to 3rd party companies

https://www.facebook.com/happyhoundswales2014/?locale2=en_GB

We've used DAF (Durham Animal Feeds), Landywoods and currently, MVM (Manifold Valley Meats) and I'd be OK with recommending them all. Started with Landywoods about 8 years ago, found DAF had a better choice but we have a local stockist who delivers whenever we ask, who stocks MVM (and with 6 dogs we don't like running out!). Think all 3 will deliver to Leeds (and you could ask our local stockist, Chris, whether he covers Leeds - cleardayrawfeeds.com)

Archived