Starting full on training... So excited

2Huskyfun

Will I have found a trainer for in house training. I also have puppy  kindergarten classes scheduled and half day play time 2x a week scheduled for my little ones. 

I am really excited and feel my babies will be soooo happy having something to work their minds and have other pups to be around.

They are  definitely ready and so am I. LOL 😂 

That is sooo good!  But remember YOU need training too to do it right with the furkids as well.  You continue at home what they have been taught with their trainer.. and practice anywhere and everywhere 😁 xxx

Absolutely, all training is done by me with a trainer guiding both of us. I don't feel sending them away for a week or so would be best with my two. 

Since I have two, it is nice to have someone assist that knows the breed.

Just had our first in home meeting. Really like the trainer and feel she understands what our needs are and want to accomplish with the house rules. I feel like it is a good match. Most important, the pups loved her!

The half day day care is to help with separation anxiety and to socialize them. Plus give me a break without have to worry about their safety, how long they are being created, or leaving them alone.

He will. 

I have to lay down with Theia until she falls asleep. But the time spent curled up in front of her crate with my fingers inside is getting less and less.

I just have a hard time getting them to crate in the middle of the day. It's my mental block. Knowing they spent 8 hours at night sleeping in there, I feel bad putting them in during the day. Even though it is their nap time and it's only for an hour.

I know I need to to get them used to it in case I need to leave during the day for a few. 

Archived