I can't stop laughing

2Huskyfun

So my pups play a game that I call the  Indy 500.

:They race around the living room, dinning, and kitchen. (Open floor plan). I am assuming that corners and dog beds are safe zones. The other dog has to wait for the one that made it there to leave before they can run again. Lots of talking happens... 

So I have there crates in the middle of the living room for training. The girl has figured out she could go between them faster than her brother....

But this time, he must of thought she ran into her crate and followed! 

Yep she wasn't in there! The look on his face and sniffing around to try to find her in her crate had me rolling. 

Just had to share :) still laughing 

[emoji23][emoji23] That's a great game for them!! Sounds kind of like what my two do...my female has hiding spots & fools my male every time!![emoji23][emoji23]
I watched the INDY500!! Nothing like having "WILL POWER" to win it!! I love his name!!
[emoji191][emoji191][emoji469][emoji964]️[emoji964]️[emoji964]️[emoji4]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

As much of pain it is to have two  siblings, they make me laugh more.;) 

They have a few other games, (a hunting type game- grab the flacks and total take down) but  I haven't quite figured out the rules.

The more I work myself into their games, it is like I am a stronger member of the pack. LOL

that is what we have, and they are a bit older, so you are in for a treat for a long long time... we call it the zoomies...

LOL. Fingers crossed. 

Vet recommended a basket muzzle because he is soooo bad. We lucked out on the last two emergency vet visits. Only had to induce vomiting to get stuff out. No surgeries,,,, yet. Don't want to push my luck. 

Of course he hates the muzzle. Even with rubbing tasty stuff in it. 

I used a basket muzzle on Luka blue when he was a pup out on walks, he was like a hoover trying to eat anything and everything, he hated it and he'd paw at it constantly so Cai would walk to him and pull it off!

Sent from my iPad using Husky Owners

I don't know what to do with him. His sister (which really doesn't need it) is fine with it. Go figure, LOL

I have made it as small as possible and he still gets it off. Then tries pulling his sister's off. Unreal.

Better than a surgery. 

Well mines 1.5 has her own sandpit for digging but she still digs up things she shouldn't. We never had issues with eating things that isn't food she's always been outside and never eaten anything she shouldn't except for the neighbours chicken and trying to eat our old rabbit but that was all fair game lol

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Archived