The Mischief Makers

Olympia7

1 hour ago, Huskys At Play said:

These photos are adorable!!! 💕 They are already busy setting out their "Santa" traps. 🎅 😳😂

Your fur-babies are gorgeous by the way 😍 all 3 of them! 🤗💕

Thank you! Ava is a rescue from Alabama, and Buddha is a rescue from NJ...but Zuko is from the breeder I got my last three huskies from, he kinda reminds me of my Jonah Boo who passed away 2 yrs ago!

28 minutes ago, Olympia7 said:

Yes he is, his eyes match his coat...lol

They are all gorgeous but Zuko is stunning!!! 😍 I love his head! Sorry if that sounds weird but he has a beautiful head. I love his colors, his markings, and by the look on his face I bet he has an awesome personality! 😀💕

7 hours ago, Huskys At Play said:

They are all gorgeous but Zuko is stunning!!! 😍 I love his head! Sorry if that sounds weird but he has a beautiful head. I love his colors, his markings, and by the look on his face I bet he has an awesome personality! 😀💕

Yes he is a beautiful boy and he has a great personality, but he can be one of the biggest mischief makers in the house,  he jumped on the kitchen table once when he was just a wee pup, I had only turned my back to him for less than a minute, then turned around to see him standing there, I was like holy crap how did you get up there... he also used to be an avid counter surfer, and did indoor zoomies so fast he would hit the wall running but he's super smart and learns very quickly, he's my little fluff muffin!!

Archived