Confused and Winter

Markie

Okay yesterday was going good tell about 9 am I was putting my huskies on the line for a nice bike ride. Then Siku and Maliki take off they go over to the horses causes a bug huge freak out because horses and huskies chasing them for fun just isn't fun for them.

About 10-11 am I start Noticing winter acting weird she had diarrhea all over the place I've been giving her pumpkin and chicken with rice. Alright then I go to pick that up she pukes all over the blankets and towels in the box. I'm so exhausted by this point. She then pukes again four more times. I drive her to my on call vet they give her meds and puppies wormer needed that anyway the appointment for that was today. I got it on the right day tho that was a happy thing lol

And I feel like I have done something wrong I'm not really to sure what it is but I all of sudden feel guarded don't know why but I am. Along with feeling I did something wrong. I checked everything read over every comment in every post on here went to my sister for lunch today to double check she was okay. I just don't know what the heck it is. Called my brother's listened to my parents. I think my brain knows but doesn't want to share. If that makes since. So if I said anything wrong on here I'm sorry. I apologized to my sister to she gave a look like what lol I also double checked the dogs, horses, cats everything. Sorry that was long just had to get what's going on out [emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

MARKIE~ I'm not sure either. Do you mean you feel guarded on here?? Because you've said and done nothing wrong. Is it bcuz of the stuff I commented on Monday, which may be bothering you?? You are the SWEETEST ever!! Please don't ever let anyone ever make you feel bad. (Some times people have to be guarded due to unpleasant situations, relationships, etc., if something has gone wrong.) I just pray I didn't cause you to feel this way bcuz of my feelings with the other post.
Also, I pray you and WINTER are feeling better!! Love You!!
[emoji171][emoji92][emoji171][emoji179]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

P.S. You said you think your brain knows but you don't really want to share. It's always best to let that person(s) know and tell them how you feel. They may not realize if you're upset or if they did something to hurt your feelings. Just message them if you want to talk to them. But the last thing you should do is stay feeling the way you do and being bottled up. I hope I've helped you a little.
[emoji120] [emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

UPDATE:
I'm good now it's all okay now. Winter is fine and loving her medicine believe it or not lol [emoji4] Don't know what it was but it fixed itself through sleep so that always a good thing. 🤗[emoji177] Maybe it was exhaustion not really sure [emoji173]️[emoji171] Anyway I'm good now and everything is running smoothly 🤗[emoji2][emoji177][emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ Thank you for the support everybody 🤗[emoji8][emoji171][emoji179][emoji177][emoji173]️

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived