Newbie - Is it a husky??

Abbie

So my husband came home the other night with a puppy.  He told me it was a husky and we’ve been falling in love with it, and now I’m wondering if it truly is a husky. He seems to small for an 8 week old husky. I have been looking at other photos of husky puppies and I grew up with a husky as a kid, even my husband had one when he was single.  So I think he just fell in love with it and bought it without really thinking lol. Anyways, we are going to keep it either way I’m just curious what it might be.  I think he is a pomsky personally. We have been planning on buying a husky puppy for awhile. We already chose a breeder that somebody recommended us, but we have this little guy now.  So any help would be great from you guys!EE60CFF0-3D68-4491-B2B6-AFEF3A79E8F9.thumb.jpeg.cb3ee290738617c489ff558845dae517.jpegm
2461AB9D-3007-40CA-91FB-B717904EBABD.thumb.jpeg.f2253195494be7937fdae65b27bb2f25.jpeg
56012FF9-F3E7-4C4B-876D-5B6B576AFA85.thumb.jpeg.fea18dd3fc9fedce171d23b25a65bdce.jpeg

Awww he is adorable!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’re doing pretty well with him. He’s happy he recently had a little growth spurt and getting more energetic each day. He’s a blast to be with.[emoji173]️ he fits perfectly with our family.

That is wonderful news [emoji7] It's always fun when they get energetic 🤗🤗[emoji7][emoji7] I'm so happy he is perfect for you. That means when you get a full husky it will go very smoothly [emoji2]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

So my husband came home the other night with a puppy.  He told me it was a husky and we’ve been falling in love with it, and now I’m wondering if it truly is a husky. He seems to small for an 8 week old husky. I have been looking at other photos of husky puppies and I grew up with a husky as a kid, even my husband had one when he was single.  So I think he just fell in love with it and bought it without really thinking lol. Anyways, we are going to keep it either way I’m just curious what it might be.  I think he is a pomsky personally. We have been planning on buying a husky puppy for awhile. We already chose a breeder that somebody recommended us, but we have this little guy now.  So any help would be great from you guys!EE60CFF0-3D68-4491-B2B6-AFEF3A79E8F9.thumb.jpeg.cb3ee290738617c489ff558845dae517.jpegm
2461AB9D-3007-40CA-91FB-B717904EBABD.thumb.jpeg.f2253195494be7937fdae65b27bb2f25.jpeg
56012FF9-F3E7-4C4B-876D-5B6B576AFA85.thumb.jpeg.fea18dd3fc9fedce171d23b25a65bdce.jpeg

How adorable[emoji177]This is my husky at 8 weeks.IMG_1331.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
He is just WOW!!! [emoji7] Absolutely Gorgeous!!! [emoji178][emoji173]️[emoji177][emoji179]

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Thank you!![emoji38]

He is just WOW!!! [emoji7] Absolutely Gorgeous!!! [emoji178][emoji173]️[emoji177][emoji179]

You're baby Husky is the most ADORABLE fuzzy little puppy!! I'm so in love!!
[emoji847][emoji252][emoji171]

Thank you sooo much![emoji177][emoji177]

Cuteness xtreme.. it will be great to have a smaller sized husky. Could it a Klee Kai?

No they are not that small. Even as puppies they aren't that small. The body would also be longer. An Alaskan Klee Kai is just a husky that's smaller. It doesn't have big eyes the same as an Alaskan Klee Kai does and body is to short along with legs to be one. [emoji2]
Sorry I'm a Spitz Family nerd. LOL

• 6 months later...
I have lot many cross breeds of pomsky dogs. As I am expertise breeder in Virginia, Urbanna I can tell you about the cross functional breeds of different dog breeds. 1) Try for a cross breed of Labrador

2) Husky Can give u a Hair Breed

3) Romanian can make your dog height small.

I have checked out many different types of breeds. you can (link removed as it goes against our rules) check it at my place 

Pomskies are mongrels they are not a breed so I don’t know how you you you are an ‘expertise breeder’. Pomskies are ridiculous and unethical

4 hours ago, Rachael_Astro said:

Pomskies are mongrels they are not a breed so I don’t know how you you you are an ‘expertise breeder’. Pomskies are ridiculous and unethical

Maybe you have noticed but she cannot reply...been warned several times by me...

Archived