Winter's HAPPY

Markie

5 minutes ago, Markie said:

Yes this is her first litter πŸ€—πŸ€— Thank you for being on here πŸ€—πŸ€—emoji4.pngemoji4.png She has discharge but that's normal

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app
Β 

Your welcome, you are doing great! If her discharge is normal then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. You got this Markie 😊 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your welcome, you are doing great! If her discharge is normal then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. You got this Markie [emoji4]Β 

Yes everything is normal πŸ€—πŸ€— I needed that πŸ€—πŸ€— She is just big and whinny a little bit but everything else is normal [emoji173]️[emoji171][emoji178][emoji178][emoji170][emoji179][emoji179]

8 minutes ago, Markie said:

Yes everything is normal πŸ€—πŸ€— I needed that πŸ€—πŸ€— She is just big and whinny a little bit but everything else is normal emoji173.png️emoji171.pngemoji178.pngemoji178.pngemoji170.pngemoji179.pngemoji179.png

Β 

I will check in often in case you need me. She will do fine. πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ Give her a sweet pat on the head from meπŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

7 minutes ago, Markie said:

Yes everything is normal πŸ€—πŸ€— I needed that πŸ€—πŸ€— She is just big and whinny a little bit but everything else is normal emoji173.png️emoji171.pngemoji178.pngemoji178.pngemoji170.pngemoji179.pngemoji179.png

Β 

50 minutes ago, Markie said:

Yes this is her first litter πŸ€—πŸ€— Thank you for being on here πŸ€—πŸ€—emoji4.pngemoji4.png She has discharge but that's normal

Β 

Your welcome, you are doing great! If her discharge is normal then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. You got this Markie 😊 

I think they'll come early as well. Maybe WINTER got pregnant earlier than you thought or she is gonna have a bunch!! Question: Are you supposed to take WINTER to the Vet to get checked/XRayed before she delivers so they can ensure all is going well and see how many pups she'll have?? I wasn't sure with that step??

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I think they'll come early as well. Maybe WINTER got pregnant earlier than you thought or she is gonna have a bunch!! Question: Are you supposed to take WINTER to the Vet to get checked/XRayed before she delivers so they can ensure all is going well and see how many pups she'll have?? I wasn't sure with that step??

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

No you don't have to do that. That's like an extra cost that isn't needed X-rays won't all ways catch how ever many she may have. She got checked on day 17 and 30 and was good [emoji4][emoji4]

Thanks for info about the Vet question!![emoji169]
MARKIE-BABY, YOU ARE DOING GREAT!![emoji8] It's fine your are anxious, and I would be too!! But do try to stay calm for Mama WINTER. She's got this and so do you!! You both are a team and are working together. Because it's only day 50 (I think), and WINTER is so large, it probably means she is going to have a bigger litter than most first-time moms. She's got a few weeks to go so keep lightly massaging her belly and back, keep her strength up by taken her for short walks, keep plenty of food/water, and just be there for her & try to keep her comfy. WINTER knows you are there supporting her all the way!! And we are ALL here supporting you & Mama!! We're just as anxious and cannot wait to see those GORGEOUS *GREAT EIGHT* if she has that many!! You need to get good sleep at night ok. (You are my beautiful daughter & I want you to be well rested for your own health, Mama WINTER, and those precious pups on their way!!
[emoji171][emoji313][emoji169]HUGS & PUPPY LOVE[emoji169][emoji313][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thanks for info about the Vet question!![emoji169]
MARKIE-BABY, YOU ARE DOING GREAT!![emoji8] It's fine your are anxious, and I would be too!! But do try to stay calm for Mama WINTER. She's got this and so do you!! You both are a team and are working together. Because it's only day 50 (I think), and WINTER is so large, it probably means she is going to have a bigger litter than most first-time moms. She's got a few weeks to go so keep lightly massaging her belly and back, keep her strength up by taken her for short walks, keep plenty of food/water, and just be there for her & try to keep her comfy. WINTER knows you are there supporting her all the way!! And we are ALL here supporting you & Mama!! We're just as anxious and cannot wait to see those GORGEOUS *GREAT EIGHT* if she has that many!! You need to get good sleep at night ok. (You are my beautiful daughter & I want you to be well rested for your own health, Mama WINTER, and those precious pups on their way!!
[emoji171][emoji313][emoji169]HUGS & PUPPY LOVE[emoji169][emoji313][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Yeah I do thank that's right I was really hoping for a small one hahahaha [emoji23] The bigger the litter the more I keep [emoji4][emoji4] and not give to family members [emoji7][emoji7] I'm just happy I'm not the only one anxious I don't get anxious for anything really but now I am [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I slept good I woke up like two minutes ago hahaha not suppose I'm suppose to wake up at 5:00 am but I was exhausted hahaha [emoji23] I'm good today [emoji4][emoji4] Got some orange juice and a rice crispy treats and I'm set [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8] Now to feed momma and give her ice water [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Markie we are all with you and WinterΒ [emoji813]beat:Β 

Thank you ARIS!!! [emoji4][emoji4][emoji178][emoji179][emoji177][emoji177]

Your welcome, you are doing great! If her discharge is normal then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. You got this Markie [emoji4]Β 

Okay good!!!! [emoji179][emoji173]️[emoji171][emoji173]️[emoji170][emoji252][emoji252]and she is doing a lot better today as of right now [emoji173]️[emoji179][emoji179][emoji170][emoji170] No more whining just laying down and sleeping [emoji178][emoji177][emoji179][emoji171][emoji173]️[emoji170] We are on day 51 [emoji178][emoji178][emoji177][emoji177][emoji179][emoji171][emoji173]️

1 hour ago, Markie said:

Okay good!!!! emoji179.pngemoji173.png️emoji171.pngemoji173.png️emoji170.pngemoji252.pngemoji252.pngand she is doing a lot better today as of right now emoji173.png️emoji179.pngemoji179.pngemoji170.pngemoji170.png No more whining just laying down and sleeping emoji178.pngemoji177.pngemoji179.pngemoji171.pngemoji173.png️emoji170.png We are on day 51 emoji178.pngemoji178.pngemoji177.pngemoji177.pngemoji179.pngemoji171.pngemoji173.png️

Β 

Glad to hear she is feeling a bit more settled and relaxed today. πŸ’•πŸ’žβ€οΈπŸ’žπŸ’•

Glad to hear she is feeling a bit more settled and relaxed today. [emoji177][emoji179][emoji173]️[emoji179][emoji177]

Yeah I was also I stayed up tell eleven last night with her man I was exhausted lol she settled down a lot last night [emoji179][emoji178][emoji178][emoji171][emoji171][emoji173]️[emoji173]️ I just wanted to make sure I was there if she had puppies early [emoji2][emoji2]

49 minutes ago, Markie said:

Yeah I was also I stayed up tell eleven last night with her man I was exhausted lol she settled down a lot last night emoji179.pngemoji178.pngemoji178.pngemoji171.pngemoji171.pngemoji173.png️emoji173.png️ I just wanted to make sure I was there if she had puppies early emoji2.pngemoji2.png

Β 

I have had nights like that myself, well actually weeks πŸ€ͺ. Yes, I am that kinda mom 😲. I am with them constantly for the last week or more if they go over. My husband feels like he has been abandoned during that time because I am next to the whelping box and I don't leave πŸ€—. My girls get real clingy to me during that time and they are more relaxed so I stay with them to keep them comfortable. Winter probably likes that too ❀️. After the pups are born and you are sure they are all latching on and nursing well, she will be very busy and not need you so much so you can get back to your normal day life and start focusing on your task of puppy training and socialization when the time comes. Lots of fun stuff ahead. Plus you are keeping one so that is so exciting!!!! πŸ’•β€οΈπŸ’žπŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸΎπŸ•

I have had nights like that myself, well actually weeks πŸ€ͺ. Yes, I am that kinda mom [emoji44]. I am with them constantly for the last week or more if they go over. My husband feels like he has been abandoned during that time because I am next to the whelping box and I don't leave πŸ€—. My girls get real clingy to me during that time and they are more relaxed so I stay with them to keep them comfortable. Winter probably likes that too [emoji173]️. After the pups are born and you are sure they are all latching on and nursing well, she will be very busy and not need you so much so you can get back to your normal day life and start focusing on your task of puppy training and socialization when the time comes. Lots of fun stuff ahead. Plus you are keeping one so that is so exciting!!!! [emoji177][emoji173]️[emoji179][emoji7][emoji178][emoji176][emoji252][emoji240]

You could tell your husband to come sleep next to the Whelping box with you [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji178][emoji178][emoji179][emoji179][emoji177][emoji177] I'm not married or dating so I don't know how that all works but if I was that's what I would tell mine lol [emoji178][emoji179][emoji177][emoji177][emoji173]️[emoji173]️ When show season starts again the puppy will go to puppy classes and a star puppy program. Family and friends will be around to help socialize the puppies [emoji179][emoji179][emoji178][emoji177][emoji177][emoji171][emoji173]️[emoji173]️ Winter is super clingy so I don't really leave her much except for the daily exercise of my other huskies which usually starts at 5:30am today it was eight thirty and we ran CaniCross for an hour and half lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji177][emoji171][emoji171][emoji171][emoji171][emoji178][emoji179] Yes make sure they are latching I probably won't leave much then either lol puppies are just so special when born I feel bad leaving them. The six others I helped had been friends of mine who are breeders and show also I didn't want to leave their house lol They usually use my huskies to help socialize their puppies as mine are all different ages. [emoji177][emoji171][emoji171][emoji178][emoji178]

Archived