Maliki and the stick!!

Markie

She has always liked sticks and Raccoons! She got her first Raccoon when she was 12 weeks old that's when I got her and she always loved sticks. She gets them out of the burn pile everyday just to chew on them [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji16][emoji175][emoji179][emoji177][emoji177][emoji178][emoji171][emoji171][emoji171] Her long fur is a very good trait I love it but it's not very good for conformation showing it's not desired I wish they would change that [emoji252][emoji191][emoji177][emoji177][emoji179][emoji175][emoji178][emoji178][emoji171][emoji171]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

1 hour ago, Markie said:

Thank you Husky at play!! They are each and everyone of them is different emoji179.pngemoji171.png I will keep posting stories emoji191.pngemoji191.pngemoji175.pngemoji179.pngemoji171.png How are your four doing?? emoji191.pngemoji191.png

They are great. Out playing right now before the rain kicks back in. Aria just started her fall season shedding. It still amazes me how they shed right before winter hits. They are getting more and more active and excited as the cooler weather gets brisker. We only have 20 acres but I feel it is enough for them to be able to move around. Tasha, my oldest, she is almost 15. She just now this past month started acting a little her age. She use to play with the others and now she is just clingy with me. It is really starting to worry me. I know they can't stay puppies forever, but I have had her since she was 2. The vet says she is great and very healthy so I guess I am worrying for nothing. I guess I'm just moving into uncharted territory with having an elderly husky. I'm just use to her alpha ways that this clingy needy side of her is just so not her. The other three seem oblivious to it all. They treat her like the same alpha she has always been. 

They are great. Out playing right now before the rain kicks back in. Aria just started her fall season shedding. It still amazes me how they shed right before winter hits. They are getting more and more active and excited as the cooler weather gets brisker. We only have 20 acres but I feel it is enough for them to be able to move around. Tasha, my oldest, she is almost 15. She just now this past month started acting a little her age. She use to play with the others and now she is just clingy with me. It is really starting to worry me. I know they can't stay puppies forever, but I have had her since she was 2. The vet says she is great and very healthy so I guess I am worrying for nothing. I guess I'm just moving into uncharted territory with having an elderly husky. I'm just use to her alpha ways that this clingy needy side of her is just so not her. The other three seem oblivious to it all. They treat her like the same alpha she has always been. 

Yes I agree twenty acres is plenty for then to move around [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] The same thing is happing with my huskies they are starting to go crazy about the fall/ winter coming [emoji3] They just have all sorts of energy!!! [emoji4][emoji4] 15 years old is a good age if she is happy and healthy [emoji3][emoji3] None of my dogs are that old yet. I have two that are six Maliki and Tyson [emoji4][emoji7] The good thing is she wants to be next to if your other huskies aren't treating her any different chances are there isn't a difference to them. She is still Alpha [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]🤗🤗[emoji5]️[emoji5]️[emoji5]️ 13 years WOW!!! Lucky you!!! 🤗🤗🤗[emoji5]️[emoji5]️ I think your worry is normal no worries [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4] My huskies haven't started shedding yet thank goodness for that [emoji6][emoji7][emoji7][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

1 minute ago, Markie said:

Yes I agree twenty acres is plenty for then to move around emoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.png The same thing is happing with my huskies they are starting to go crazy about the fall/ winter coming emoji3.png They just have all sorts of energy!!! emoji4.pngemoji4.png 15 years old is a good age if she is happy and healthy emoji3.pngemoji3.png None of my dogs are that old yet. I have two that are six Maliki and Tyson emoji4.pngemoji7.png The good thing is she wants to be next to if your other huskies aren't treating her any different chances are there isn't a difference to them. She is still Alpha emoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.png🤗🤗emoji5.pngemoji5.pngemoji5.png️ 13 years WOW!!! Lucky you!!! 🤗🤗🤗emoji5.pngemoji5.png️ I think your worry is normal no worries emoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.png My huskies haven't started shedding yet thank goodness for that emoji6.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji120.pngemoji120.pngemoji120.png

Yes, I had fur all over me today. I'm just grateful Aria loves it when I comb her hair. She could lay still for hours. 😊💞🐾🤗🤗🤗🤗

Yes, I had fur all over me today. I'm just grateful Aria loves it when I comb her hair. She could lay still for hours. [emoji4][emoji179][emoji252]🤗🤗🤗🤗

No black clothes hahaha most of mine love brushing also except for Siku' only because he can't stay still long enough hahaha [emoji16][emoji3][emoji3]

9 minutes ago, Markie said:

No black clothes hahaha most of mine love brushing also except for Siku' only because he can't stay still long enough hahaha emoji16.pngemoji3.pngemoji3.png

Diego is my only problem child when it comes to brushing. He hates it. He thinks he is not a pretty boy but he is. Luckily for me, he only sheds once a year. Sometimes he don't shed at all and will skip a year. 💞🤗💞 Love those years. ❤️

Diego is my only problem child when it comes to brushing. He hates it. He thinks he is not a pretty boy but he is. Luckily for me, he only sheds once a year. Sometimes he don't shed at all and will skip a year. [emoji179]🤗[emoji179] Love those years. [emoji173]️

Sounds wonderful I've never had this years [emoji3][emoji3] How old are all of your huskies?? Besides Tasha she is 15 [emoji3][emoji3][emoji177][emoji179][emoji171][emoji175][emoji178] He is gorgeous!!! 🤗[emoji175][emoji171][emoji178]

3 minutes ago, Markie said:

Sounds wonderful I've never had this years emoji3.pngemoji3.png How old are all of your huskies?? Besides Tasha she is 15 emoji3.pngemoji3.pngemoji177.pngemoji179.pngemoji171.pngemoji175.pngemoji178.png He is gorgeous!!! 🤗emoji175.pngemoji171.pngemoji178.png

Tasha - almost 15

Akira- just turned 10

Diego- 9

Aria - almost 2

How old are all of yours?

Tasha - almost 15
Akira- just turned 10
Diego- 9
Aria - almost 2
How old are all of yours?

Siku 6 months
Sly 8 months
Duke 1year and 3months
Winter 2years and 6months
Polar 3years and 3months
Tyson 6 years
Maliki 6 years and 3months
They are kind of a over the board [emoji179] Your are the perfect age it's wonderful that they don't grow up out of playing stage at a young age [emoji179][emoji178][emoji171][emoji171][emoji4][emoji4]

4 minutes ago, Markie said:

Siku 6 months
Sly 8 months
Duke 1year and 3months
Winter 2years and 6months
Polar 3years and 3months
Tyson 6 years
Maliki 6 years and 3months
They are kind of a over the board emoji179.png Your are the perfect age it's wonderful that they don't grow up out of playing stage at a young age emoji179.pngemoji178.pngemoji171.pngemoji171.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.png

No, they play just as hard today as they did as a pup. All accept Tasha. That just stopped about a month ago. She will get out there and get them started and then comes by me. I just think her age finally is getting the best of her. You have a lot of young ones. It's good that you have the older ones to show the babies the ropes 👍 

Archived