Wet and rainy

Markie

OMGorgeous!! SKYLA looks so adorable with that warm towel around her...she owns it!! Yes, her eyes tell it all. How the light is hitting her, I see those silky angora strands of fur that are usually Samoyed... she's a true beauty!! Plus, she's got the "snow nose" going on!!
[emoji307][emoji738][emoji178]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I love that picture of Skyla I can't ever get mine to do that so they just hang out in the basement tell they are dried off LOL [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

I stick the towel on the floor n she lies on it , when i stand by her side she flops over so I can dry one side of her ill walk around her n she'll roll to her other side so i can dry the rest of her off :) blaze i end up chasing around the kitchen tho lol

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

I stick the towel on the floor n she lies on it , when i stand by her side she flops over so I can dry one side of her ill walk around her n she'll roll to her other side so i can dry the rest of her off [emoji4] blaze i end up chasing around the kitchen tho lol

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

That's a good idea!! [emoji3] Maybe it will work I have to give Siku a bath today so I will try it and take a picture if I can get him rolled up like Skyla. Hahahaha chasing Blaze around I can see it LOL [emoji23] I usually have to chase Duke he is so stubborn he likes baths just doesn't enjoy drying off very much hahaha [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived