*ALINAH IS A "ROCK" STAR*

ARMANI & ALINAH

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/10/2017 at 5:17 PM, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

@PaulG
I think I know but not quite sure what a cage muzzle is...(black plastic muzzle with black strips that go parallel with the snout)??
If I get one, ALINAH won't be able to bite ARMANI's neck... (I know, silly worrying LOL, but she needs her mouth because they play fight & roughhouse all day pulling each other's necks & biting all day, etc.)
Yesterday, I couldn't believe it! ALINAH picked up a rock & started chewing on it right in front of me trying to be all cute!! I pulled open her mouth & the rock fell out. I told her "no no" & "rocks are bad." Then later she did it again so I took the rock from her. I don't know if this is like a bad habit like nail-biting, but hope this is just a puppy phase. (There's plenty of outside toys for them but guess that's not good enough. They want to get dirty, eating/digging the mud, pulling up grass, sticks, rocks, anything natural & Earthy!!)
Anyway, I'll have to look for a cage muzzle. Thanks very much@PaulG !!
🤓emoji191.pngemoji169.png

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Cage muzzle they come in plastic wire and leather, The cloth fold up type are ok but restrict breath drinking, I have one in my dog pack just in case i need to throw one on along witha  fold up water bowl, some picks follow

so just google  "cage muzzle" or "basket muzzle"

1b8dac61fbc9755fbfda8eb0ffabb333--dog-muzzle-best-dogs.jpg

leather-dog-muzzle-agitation-attack-police-schutzhund-k9_LRG.jpg

cage-dog-muzzle-for-northern-inuit-dog-small.jpg

Dog-Plastic-Muzzle-for-everyday-use-small.jpg

labrador-muzzle-dog-muzzle-wire.jpg

Archived