Never thought I'd see this..........

chelseafan

16 minutes ago, chelseafan said:

I'm thinking maybe they're studying them to see how they can outwit them!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

looking at their concentration stance..that might be sooner then you think ...

urghs birds,

my boy has now killed his 4th walking at the weekend  there is a big pole next to a wall, i could not see a fledgling pigeon that was tucked in front of the pole but husky did lunge chomp, me grabbing jaws and pulling them open so corpse drops t the ground so i can then drag husker away and poop bag the corpse to bin around the corner all teh time trying to hold back the husker who wants to rip the bag open and get at his snack

urghs birds,
my boy has now killed his 4th walking at the weekend  there is a big pole next to a wall, i could not see a fledgling pigeon that was tucked in front of the pole but husky did lunge chomp, me grabbing jaws and pulling them open so corpse drops t the ground so i can then drag husker away and poop bag the corpse to bin around the corner all teh time trying to hold back the husker who wants to rip the bag open and get at his snack
Niko has done that chomp move and killed two moles, and maimed a squirrel. He is so incredibly fast it amazes me, especially with the squirrel. We'd been walking through a hiking trail in woods, and the next thing I know this lightning fast lung, then him walking oddly very alert, head and ears very upright. I got him to drop it but it was too late.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Niko got a snake once but dropped it fairly quick and kept acting as if it were very bitter lol.

He also ate a bird embryo-must've been an unmatched half fertilized egg. He's just nasty lol. Very in tune with instincts.

5 hours ago, amyf27 said:

Niko has done that chomp move and killed two moles, and maimed a squirrel. He is so incredibly fast it amazes me, especially with the squirrel. We'd been walking through a hiking trail in woods, and the next thing I know this lightning fast lung, then him walking oddly very alert, head and ears very upright. I got him to drop it but it was too late.

Niko got a snake once but dropped it fairly quick and kept acting as if it were very bitter lol.

He also ate a bird embryo-must've been an unmatched half fertilized egg. He's just nasty lol. Very in tune with instincts.

the other three pigeons he lept up and grabbed out the air i swear huskys are part kangeroo as they can bounce about 10 feet when they want too

LOL when we see one of those 2 huskies want to climb the tree and on welsh springer spaniel does his breed right by jumping as high as he can...and me I am just holding on for dear life...:D

Archived