when you come to the dog park..

mylilhuskyboyICE

wasnt particularly impressed, was in one of the pens and a lady come up asking if her dog could play, i said yes but ice is quite vocal but just mouths and so she was happy to come in until another lady come along with her dog and bad mouthed huskies saying to come in the other pen with her dogs because huskys are aggressive and boisterous! like thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Me too! Oh but, my husband covers my mouth when I get too mouthy (LOL!) & then we literally start Laughing Out Loud!
I think people are just jealous of the beauty & grace Huskies truly are and have to run their mouths bcuz they're unhappy people. Never let what others say bother you. Because our puppies sure don't care!🤗[emoji252]

~ANGIE

Weekly I have people who aren't impressed with Harlow playing with their dogs. She's very gentle but very playful. I've stopped getting annoyed about it instead I just complain and laugh to other dog owners at the park who know her and love having her chase and play with their dogs. It's more commonly little dog owners. I wouldn't let them get to you no one understands huskies like their owners

Sent from my SM-G900I using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived