I have been Evil

PaulG

5 weeks from now a freind is getting this

Little boy 3/4 Husky  1/4 Malamute

poor human has been converted to the Husky side of dogs, you will love the fluff you will worship the fluff lol

WP_20170901_18_10_12_Pro.jpg

27 minutes ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

I don't think I could give this little handsome guy to a friend but keep him all to myself! You guys could always do Joint Custody LOL!🤗

~ANGIE

Funny you should say that lol

His human has to go away some times so its already been arrange that i am going to be his uncle sitter etc

On 03/09/2017 at 4:49 PM, Jo said:

So cute!! I'm sure, as a good friend, you have filled them in on all things husky!!!! emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Yes he has been around my husky enough.

as this will be his first puppy i gave him a huge list of thing he needs to do before I will allow him to collect the pup, as well as another list of things he has to do when he gets the pup, how to walk, feeding toys training socializing the lot

5 hours ago, chelseafan said:

He's gorgeous! Look at the size of his paws, he's going to be BIG, nice colouring to!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

being a pup who's mum and dad were both mostly white i am going to guess that he may not stay that colour

Archived