Happy Bank Holiday

Jo

Ooh I don't envy you at all! Building a a greenhouse in this weather must feel like being an ant under a magnifying glass at times. Good luck with the plant growing! I give my seeds to my parents and get them back when they are ready to plant [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Now that sounds like good gardening antics, I usually grow from seed but the old greenhouse wasnt fit for purpose this year! My dads a farmer but I dont think I'd get away with him growing the seeds for me tho!!
To be fair I didnt do much of the building, my job was beer fetching and passing screws oh and growing the plants, Nick will have nothing to so with that side of things!! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Great job. I love building things and this looks fun. I know you'll have success growing in it. Good times!!
Shiloh says "Please make sure to grow me some carrots"...

20170527_195323.jpgwindows 7 screenshot

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Bless him!! Amys not fussed with carrots, shes asked me to grow some squirrels for her [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Bless him!! Amys not fussed with carrots, shes asked me to grow some squirrels for her [emoji23][emoji23]

My 2 love carrots! And bananas but I think you would struggle to fit a banana tree in there [emoji23] looks fab and a good way to keep plants away from grazing huskies!

My 2 love carrots! And bananas but I think you would struggle to fit a banana tree in there [emoji23] looks fab and a good way to keep plants away from grazing huskies!

I've tried her on banana too shes just not bothered with fruit ( unless she thiefs it from our plates!!)
My plants are more in danger from her zoomies! My son popped round last night and Amy loved him as he plays actual zoomies with her - mad husky and 16 stone rugby player chasing each other round the garden [emoji23]I lost a fee flower heads! [emoji15]

I've tried her on banana too shes just not bothered with fruit ( unless she thiefs it from our plates!!)
My plants are more in danger from her zoomies! My son popped round last night and Amy loved him as he plays actual zoomies with her - mad husky and 16 stone rugby player chasing each other round the garden [emoji23]I lost a fee flower heads! [emoji15]

[emoji23][emoji85]

6 hours ago, Jo said:

My plants are more in danger from her zoomies! My son popped round last night and Amy loved him as he plays actual zoomies with her - mad husky and 16 stone rugby player chasing each other round the garden emoji23.pngI lost a fee flower heads! emoji15.png

I am guessing its easier to get the husky to stop  ......

I am guessing its easier to get the husky to stop  ......

Ha ha, you're about right tho - Bens always been known to do the opposite of what I ask and at 22yrs I dont stand a chance!! [emoji23][emoji23]

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@JO
The greenhouse is beautiful... I'd love to have one like that!! It's really the perfect size too. Grow a lot of healthy veges & pretty plants! (I almost missed your great thread!)🏕️🤗
@SirSHILOH
SHILOH looks like he's owning that carrot!! Such a beautiful baby!!🥕🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

What a yummy colorful bowl of yumyum!!! Everything looks SUPER HEALTHY...WOW!! I love those hot peppers!!🌶️🌶️[emoji534]🐿️

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Archived