First time leaving my dog in someone else's care

kpcv_

OK so I'm like literally freaking out I left my dog with my boyfriend and I'm pissed . Excuse my language . I had an appointment today with my doctor and I couldn't take her so I asked him a week before to watch her and he's not watching her right now he payed a friend to watch her so I'm like freaking out. I do know the guy and he has pitbulls but they are outside and they have ticks he doesn't shower them or none . I'm worried he doesn't understand her .. if they change her water every three hours, if she ate all her food when she was supposed to , if she's not feeling well, if there's cats . I left her one time with my boyfriend cause' I had to go to an appointment and he wasn't watching her and a cat scratched her . I freaked out and got super pissed at him and this is what he does now . I get that he has things to do , but so do I . If I would of knew he was going to do this , I would of canceled my appointment [emoji35]

K A R I

Hugs :( is there no one else who can watch her next time? Is she not able to be left alone? I know it's difficult tho but sometimes we can't help it if they get left alone a bit
I'd be having a serious talk with the boyfriend too , he doesn't seem to care how important she is to u

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Hugs [emoji20] is there no one else who can watch her next time? Is she not able to be left alone? I know it's difficult tho but sometimes we can't help it if they get left alone a bit
I'd be having a serious talk with the boyfriend too , he doesn't seem to care how important she is to u

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Thanks . I can't leave her home alone , she would start crying and never stop . When I'd leave her with my little sister and mom just for a minute to take the trash out , she would cry till I came back... imagine her being left alone [emoji30]. I hate the feeling of her feeling like I'm leaving and never coming back . She can't be alone in the house , the neighbors will complain and I would hate it if I had to get rid of her just because the neighbors are a bunch of ass holes .. ana believe me , I already had a serious talk with him about him doing that [emoji19]

K A R I
I'd ditch the boyfriend...personally

Sent from my SM-G900F using Husky Owners mobile app

Trust me , when it comes to my dog I will without thinking it twice . Even though he was the one who gave her to me for Valentines

K A R I
That's really not on, have a serious word with him! And also poor pitbulls [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

I did , he didn't take it well but I don't care , my dog comes first

K A R I

He obviously doesn't understand how much she means to you. My Cai had terrible separation anxiety in the beginning, even when it was bed time, so he used to sleep in my bedroom and after two weeks he chose to sleep in the kitchen by the fridge freezer, one problem solved.
So everyone has other things to do that means you have to leave them for a while, I started by leaving him in a room, the kitchen, for 10 mins to begin with, then I built it up over time, half an hour and so on. He's 14 months old in April and I can leave him for 2-3 hours without him howling, you can't rush it as they have to trust you. Huskies love to be with you.

He obviously doesn't understand how much she means to you. My Cai had terrible separation anxiety in the beginning, even when it was bed time, so he used to sleep in my bedroom and after two weeks he chose to sleep in the kitchen by the fridge freezer, one problem solved.
So everyone has other things to do that means you have to leave them for a while, I started by leaving him in a room, the kitchen, for 10 mins to begin with, then I built it up over time, half an hour and so on. He's 14 months old in April and I can leave him for 2-3 hours without him howling, you can't rush it as they have to trust you. Huskies love to be with you.

I kinda figured she loves being with me . She follows me in the bathroom and even jumps
In the tub while I'm taking a shower and hops right back out and just keeps doing that , till I notice she is having too much fun getting the bathroom rugs wet so I just take her a bath and she starts crying [emoji23] . I sometimes just dry her just to not take her a bath every single time she does that , but yea .. she spends time with my sister and plays with her for an hour and then she will just come looking for me . If she notices I'm gone she cries , but as long as she thinks I'm in my room watching tv she doesn't care

K A R I

They are such great companions, my two wake very early and they just want to jump on the bed and they will sleep there for an hour, but they just take up all of the bed! As long as they can see me they're more settled.

Mine does the same thing . She doesn't sleep at the bottom of the bed . She takes up my side and has her own pillow but most of the time she sleeps on my side with my pillow so I just take hers

K A R I

Archived