Heartland

Mazz

Call me an old sap. I grew up in the 60s, when television shows had a moral lessen, and family was often the core theme.  So browsing Netflix one night, I happened upon a show I had never heard of - Heartland. It is a Canadian production, and has limited exposure in the US. Anyway, I started to watch season 1, episode 1. By the end, I was hooked.  I have now seen the first nine seasons. Season 10 is still airing in Canada, and may be released to the US market later this his year. May not appeal to everyone, but you should at least check it out. If you love horses, or animals in general, you will find this series has a lot to offer. They have a huge fan base that spans the globe. The story lines are very well written, the interaction between the main characters is very real, and the Alberta backdrop is just amazing.  Check it out if you can.

http://www.cbc.ca/heartland/

will do sounds interesting...
will delete the other thread was a double posting...those quick taping fingers...

Told you I was an old sap.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Husky Owners mobile app

Well if the real show is as funny as the bloopers may give a whirl. . . . eh?

Well if the real show is as funny as the bloopers may give a whirl. . . . eh?

It is not a comedy, but does have its moments.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Husky Owners mobile app

• 2 months later...

I came upon this show on Hulu and I fell in love! Its so well done the actors are all amazing and it has that old school feel that just lingers. Made me homesick and brought up some wonderful memories. Its got sme pretty accurate stuff when it comes to the horses as well from what a friend of mine says.

Archived