Deceiving

mylo

Yeah they definitely are it's the pressure he puts behind his bites and where he bites me he dose stop when I give him a row and ignore him he goes in a mood for a few minutes then comes back to me for round two I try distracting him with toys dose work sometimes but not when he's excited have got him really good with his potty training and crate training dose not cry when we have to leave him at night and during the day at points plus he goes to the door when he needs to go out to the toilet so could be a lot worse but the biting dose need to stop he gets his second lots of jags on Sunday so we can start to take him out and get him into puppy classes so fingers crossed was wondering do any of use know anything about the food product fish for dogs is it any good as I have him on beta just now as that's what he was weaned onto but I don't think it's any good he has a lot of runny poos

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Fish for dogs is supposed to be quite good. There's a website called dogfoodadvisor.com I think that does good comparrisons and breakdowns of each type of food within each brand. Grain free is usually better tolerated. Gradual switchover of food over a week or two is advised when changing food. Is he up to date on his worming? That can cause loose stool too. So can overfeeding.

Yeah he's up to date on his worming as when we got him the owners we bought him from had said he was wormed but he wasn't so that's all sorted now it's not every time to be fair and a lot better than when we first got him do they do firm hard ones at 10 weeks cause their is consistency now just is firm as I was expecting thanks again I will check that out want to be giving him the best I also feed him a quarter of a cup three times a day

Archived