Is my Husky skinny?

Dani4463

db799a3d0ae3ddbd65285e0cafce4443.jpgdb799a3d0ae3ddbd65285e0cafce4443.jpg

I feed her two cups of The Taste Of The Wild dry food, one cup in the morning and one in the evening, but I keep getting comments that she looks skinny and all.

She always acts like if she could keep eating and eating if you let her to do so, but not with the dry food. I'm just a bit worried, I do not know if she has thin features or if I am not feeding her properly, she is 12 months of age right now. Here are some more pics

dc1509aee2b5c56ae3d7c1d1a9f08a6b.jpg

c9d506a62ca8324a56947a1f5f66a370.jpg

f0bf05d8f6a04328efc14909ded485b5.jpg

6e659d026d20a4e301e0761a5f033988.jpg

She gets at least 2 long walks in duration of an hour and loads of potty time walks, because I keep her inside (normally) or gets one 2 hour walk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taste of the wild goes by weight so according to my bag 18kg is 233g a day and 27kg is 325g a day, I'm guessing her weight is between that somewhere? According to my scales 2 cups is 300g so that's about right!
I don't think she looks skinny, they don't start filling out til about 18 months

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

She looks fine to me. Being way too blunt here but simply put not many pet owners know what a healthy dog looks like, particularly the leaner breeds such as a husky, greyhounds, lurchers etc.... so I really wouldn't pay too much attention to them. So long as the health professionals (who should know what a healthy dog looks like) are satisfied and you're satisfied then that's the main thing [emoji3]

She looks fine to me. Being way too blunt here but simply put not many pet owners know what a healthy dog looks like, particularly the leaner breeds such as a husky, greyhounds, lurchers etc.... so I really wouldn't pay too much attention to them. So long as the health professionals (who should know what a healthy dog looks like) are satisfied and you're satisfied then that's the main thing [emoji3]

Yep...btw...ive seen fat huskies and they really dont look happy...yours is fine

Sent from my SM-G935F using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived