You play games?

Marc

Just thought I would see if anyone else on here plays any games on their comp? 

I dont play many myself, its not something Ive ever really been into in a big way. Sarah been playing battlefield and she just got a few new ones on this deal (if anyone else interested)

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/valve-complete-pack-14-99-game-2341241

PS4. Call of duty (online multiplayer part of it.) I used to kick booty but these days everyone is jumping around in the air and I'm just like "what the bleep is going on here?!" Lol.

Elder scrolls but it's on the kids Xbox and I can't get to grips with the controller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Of all the existing games that I have played in my entire life, I can only select a few that are really worth the time to spend on them. This list includes both GTA and CS:GO, also in rocket league trading I often go to diversify my everyday life and find a lot of cool and interesting things in this place. When I first learned about this place, I immediately realized that I would like it here, and I was not mistaken because I have been enjoying the game for more than four months, and I advise you to see it