We're new

Ulysses

hey vik and si, i wouldnt worry too much - Mallie is the same and we've been told that she will calm down in a few weeks... when i say no she does it more and she really pushes me - but not rick, i think it'll help when we can get them out coz shes home with her toys and when we get back - were the new game that she wants to play and be with :rolleyes::rolleyes:

all will b fine - i was really stressing bout it but im not now and we've only had her a week 2moro xxx

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey vik and si, i wouldnt worry too much - Mallie is the same and we've been told that she will calm down in a few weeks... when i say no she does it more and she really pushes me - but not rick, i think it'll help when we can get them out coz shes home with her toys and when we get back - were the new game that she wants to play and be with rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:

all will b fine - i was really stressing bout it but im not now and we've only had her a week 2moro xxx

I know it's hardat first i have had many dogs wen i was growing up!! First Husky, so still finding my feet, me and Si have taken a week off to get him settled in i'm back to work next week and si is always home anyway!!

Can't wait to get him out for a walk to knacker him out so he just sleeps wen we get him home at night!!!