Short Takes

Mazz

My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well, I was amazed, I never knew they worked.

When people go underwater in scary movies, I like to hold my breath and see if I would have survived that situation. I almost died in "Finding Nemo."

When I see lovers’ names carved in a tree, I don’t think its cute. I just think it’s crazy how many people bring knives on a date.

Husband (watching a video): "Don’t do it! I swear you are going regret it for the rest of your life. You're dumb if you say it! Don’t say 'Yes!' No! Aw dang, he actually did it! What an idiot!"

Wife: "Honey, why are you so mad? What is it you are watching?"

Husband: "Our wedding ceremony."

Ever notice how after an argument is all over, you start to think about more clever, awesome crap you could have said?

Say, “Do I smell popcorn?” right after you pass gas, so everybody takes a big whiff.