I Want To Try Something New!!!!!

GohanTheHusky

I want to make a new Youtube fan video that will include you guys who participate! Comment any questions you guys have about my dog or dogs in general with a picture of your dogs and their names. I will include a picture of your dogs with their names and your question in my Youtube video and answer it. Sorta like a shoutout of your dog with an answer to your question! I thought this would be a cool way to engage with some of you who watch my videos or to those who would like to have their dogs picture on a new video I'm trying to make. If I get enough questions, I will create this video for you guys!  Sounds like a good idea or no? I would love to engage with more of you! 

Comment questions, pictures of your dogs with their names and I will definitely love to have you all on my video I'm trying to make!  :D

Here is my YouTube link just incase you'd like to see my videos: youtube.com/gohanthehusky

Facebook link, I'll have details there too: facebook.com/gohanthehusky