It Seems As If I've Been Called On The Carpet ...

Removed #5

for initially my response to a moderators post and then more thoroughly to an exchange between a staff member and I.

I think I owe it to my fellow members to explain what is going to be an obvious lack of input from me. I won't leave, I enjoy the discussion and the companionship among the members; I am going to refrain from posting.  If I can't speak my mind then there's no sense in speaking at all. 

Staff, delete if it so please thee.

Al, I have not seen the response that you got from a moderator however I can say that it would not have been heavier than what I would have said myself. This started off in here where you decided to state "you pissed me off" whilst talking about comments from 2 weeks ago in a completely separate topic.

Now whilst I agree with the quarm you had that was completely off topic in a completely different thread and there are a hell of a lot more diplomatic ways of stating things than "you pissed me off" and you yourself would have pulled someone up if they had spoken like that to you. We have rules on this forum which specifically state that posts are to be constructive, this was not. We also have rules on this forum stating that if you have a problem with a post then you report it and it will be dealt with by staff, which you ignored. You are a good poster and I do for the most part get on with you Al, but I think you know me well enough by now to know that topics like this will do nothing other than serve to seriously wind me up. They serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever.

Topic close