Spur Of The Moment

Keeonah

As we now have the caravan and are hoping to get a few weekends away, starting this coming Friday 25th, I decided to go and get my fishing tackle out of the garage. Spent a couple of evenings in the week cleaning things up and so on so forth. Yesterday I decided to go and have a couple of hours up the lake. Thought I might be a bit rusty as I've not been fishing for a couple of years now but in 5 hours fishing I caught 22 fish, 1 roach at 1/2lb and the rest carp, the biggest of which tipped the scales at 10lbs. Not bad  for a few hours eh. Sorry, no pics. Didn't have time. ;)

Gary.

no pic's no bragging rights...all these fishermen do not know about lenght and weight if there is nor camera to record it LOLOLOL....

but good for you always nice to go fishing altough I prefer a cold beer at the end of my line...

Took the beers with me. Come on, this is me, did you really think there wouldn't be beer :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gary.

that is so true there would need to be at least 1 beer with you and 1 to keep that one company...