Dog Blaster/dryer

So I decided Sunday to order a dog blaster/ fur dryer from amazon after trying to groom Kimbas (GSD) undercoat out for over an hour and getting no where.

It came today and it's awesome! 

It has two speed setting and a heat function and comes with 3 nozzles, thankfully it doesn't get too hot so wasn't overly worried about burning her. When using the fastest speed, undercoat flew everywhere the garden is now looking like it had snowed. It took a while to actually dry her which didn't bother her she likes being pampered, although it probably won't take as long when she's dry. But it did blast the water out her coat. I'm now in the process of trying to get Keiko to stick around in case her fur ever decides to fluff up. (she hears the hoover she hides), it sounds a lot like a hoover only a little louder. 

i will have to look into this as we use tons of towels to dry our dogs and it takes ages.

Don't get me wrong it won't dry them in 5 minutes did take our girl a while to be touch dry, but it saves on towels. It would probably work if they got wet in the rain. But coat blowing season would be sooo much faster and easier :D 

Ha. I used one of these at school with Wodak. Since it was inside, the room ended up with hair EVERYWHERE. Literally everywhere. Had a cup of tea on the other side, it got hair in it. My laptop which was also somewhere in the room got covered in fur and everyone else generally had fur all over them  :duh:  I pre-warned my classmates that I thought it wasn't a good idea but they didn't want to listen, lol.