The Malaysian Plane

mydiamond

It's a big news in Bulgaria too. I find it weird how can a whole plane simply disappear. :/

People seem to forget how big these seas actual are. At this point we're not looking for the plane, we're hoping to see some kind of debris the size of a seat that (hopefully) hasn't sunken yet. And even if we find such thing it's not guaranteed to find anything else of the plane as it could be spread out over miles and miles over the bottom of the sea.

Yeah I heard that too.  They did say that it isn't uncommon to find bits of debris floating around so all we can do is keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.....well I guess technically it would be hoping for the worst?  Coz if it does turn out to be from the plane then it means we will have to give up hope of finding any survivors.   I know it wasn't very likely but you always cling onto a little bit of hope.   :( 

UPDATE 

A paranormal from Indonesia (probably.. was just a story I heard over the dinner table) claimed to have the missing plane's coordinates. He/she (gosh I really need to Google this story) said the plane is intact, but none survived including the pilot and co-pilot. The co-pilot's spirit... or whatever you choose to call it... met the paranormal first, stating that the plane's instruments suddenly died and the plane just fell. He told the paranormal to say goodbye to his daughter; whom the paranormal described to be between 6-7 years old and has a curly hair. Then the pilot's spirit came and gave the paranormal MH370's coordinates  :o although understandable, I think it's a shame officials refuse to at least consider the paranormal's story.