My Indi-Dog Orders

Mobezilla

So first when I discovered indi-dog, I ordered three half-checks and matching leads. The colors are perfect and I use the half-checks almost every day.

post-8679-0-44791800-1395845085_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-32219000-1395845091_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-01914600-1395845095_thumb.jp

Before long I wanted to make another order. This time, three flat collars and police leads. The leads work perfect with my pups harnesses, and I simply adore the designs!

post-8679-0-77286600-1395845400_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-59343100-1395845313_thumb.pn

post-8679-0-49102700-1395845327_thumb.jp

And then we have my third order. Sid released a new pattern which I had to get. So three new flat collars, and another police lead (this time in green, to match Link's gear).

post-8679-0-74805200-1395845610_thumb.jp

Then I made a collar/harness/lead order for Yuki that says "I need space" because shes so shy. I really love this one plus the customized sizing of course!!

post-8679-0-97546900-1409630017_thumb.pn

Lastly, now that I've adopted Lyon, I had to order two flat collars, one half-check, and one police lead to catch him up from the previous orders. 

Yuki also got a new collar/harness/lead butterfly set, and Yuki, Link, and Lyon got 2.5m hiking leads for this upcoming fall!

post-8679-0-14841100-1409629898_thumb.jp

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

I really like those!

I love the traffic handle on my bungee lead, it's especially helpful when all those pesky off lead dogs come over to 'play' as Teo really hates his space being invaded!

......now I just need to decide on colours :D

I really like those!

I love the traffic handle on my bungee lead, it's especially helpful when all those pesky off lead dogs come over to 'play' as Teo really hates his space being invaded!

......now I just need to decide on colours :D

The hardest decision of all. Why do you think I first got black and now green? XD

You are a crazy lady :)

And such lucky pups :)

First one.. I've known for a long time :D But thank you! I spoil them and just hope that they feel spoiled too <3

• 5 months later...

I wouldn't call it 'addicted', but maybe slightly obsessed.

Lyon is getting two flat collars and one half-check collar, as well as his police lead, to catch him up with the other pups.

post-8679-0-86451300-1409629314_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-83528400-1409629306_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-03350400-1409629311_thumb.jp

Yuki is getting a butterfly collar/lead/harness set from her birthday present.

post-8679-0-04741800-1409629327_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-11174100-1409629319_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-83387000-1409629322_thumb.jp

And then of course new hiking leads too for this fall season! So altogether:

post-8679-0-38086900-1409629291_thumb.jp

Sid does amazing work!!!! I can't wait for all of this to arrive!!! My dogs are so lucky to have a collar-maker like her :D

When and why do you use different 'flat' collar and 'butterfly' collar pls? Chester has the latter but I want both mine to have their own for 'at home' and on the trail or out on walkies. So much to learn!

I'm told just harness for dryland pulling not back harness (this for ski joring & or bike as lower so less swinging on harness?)

When and why do you use different 'flat' collar and 'butterfly' collar pls? Chester has the latter but I want both mine to have their own for 'at home' and on the trail or out on walkies. So much to learn!

I'm told just harness for dryland pulling not back harness (this for ski joring & or bike as lower so less swinging on harness?)

The butterfly buckle, and all my buckle collars, I use for 'tags only'. So, the collar is never attached to the lead. The flat collars can be for both tags and lead because with flats I tighten them once on and know they can't slip out, nor unbuckle, the collar, wheras with buckles I always fear them breaking. 

The harness is not for pulling actually.. its her neo hybrid and it has a front clip as well as a back clip, so its just a harness for her to walk in. She knows the difference between it and her x-back harness, which the x-back harness is what I use for when they bike and sled.

This is her pulling x-back harness:

post-8679-0-83147200-1409698599_thumb.jp

Ok. Good to know. Thx.

I'll be looking for a H harness for Eski who is coming September 12. Chester already has his in blue. I think I want purple for her and once measured I'd be interested in a quote from you.

Then ... I'll need matching walking leads, flat collars and collar clips plus (when I know whether they'll run as a pair side by side or in a line whichever is a leader, the necessary lines.

Still looking for a 3-wheel rig 2nd hand, unless I can find a scooter with two rear wheels for stability as I'm not too happy on balance on just two! (Medically retired & fighting a crumbling neck and weight battle with arthritis threatening and now bloody ulnar (elbows) nerve entrapment! Not a quitter (62) either).

I'm also not sure how tall Eski is yet; My Chester is nearly 27"!

I prefer plain colours rather than patterns and your gear looks very colourful.

Can you also explain the purpose of a 'police lead' and why it's so popular. Thanks again.

Marianne

post-12296-14097024005899_thumb.jpg

post-12296-14097024691191_thumb.jpg

Ok. Good to know. Thx.

I'll be looking for a H harness for Eski who is coming September 12. Chester already has his in blue. I think I want purple for her and once measured I'd be interested in a quote from you.

Then ... I'll need matching walking leads, flat collars and collar clips plus (when I know whether they'll run as a pair side by side or in a line whichever is a leader, the necessary lines.

Still looking for a 3-wheel rig 2nd hand, unless I can find a scooter with two rear wheels for stability as I'm not too happy on balance on just two! (Medically retired & fighting a crumbling neck and weight battle with arthritis threatening and now bloody ulnar (elbows) nerve entrapment! Not a quitter (62) either).

I'm also not sure how tall Eski is yet; My Chester is nearly 27"!

I prefer plain colours rather than patterns and your gear looks very colourful.

Can you also explain the purpose of a 'police lead' and why it's so popular. Thanks again.

Marianne

Well... LOL I actually don't own the shop Indi-Dog. I just buy so much crap that yes, my entire thread is gear for my four dogs XD

But now that I just counted all my collars I can understand when a lady has 71 collars for 4 dogs, that she must be a shop XD unfortunately not for me.

I understand how you are with wanting a rig - I'm looking for a trike as I simply don't feel safe scootering/biking with four dogs.

Sid, the owner of indi-dog, could certainly get you sorted out with all this gear though and answer your questions way better than me. She does certainly have lots of plain colorful things!!

From a buyer stand-point, the police lead is mainly popular for A. escape artists like my Link who can UNCLIP his leash, B. escape artists that slip out of collars but then you're still attached to a harness, or vice versa, and C. having more control when using a harness that has both a front and back clip which I do use when walking my dogs.It's also really handy because it has rings up it and a traffic handle so when walking in city area you can go from traffic handle, to a 2ft lead when its less crowded, to a 6, 8, 10 ft lead once you're out of a crowd of people. 

lol I wondered if it was you getting the butterfly set lol. You will love it. I loved the ribbon so thats why I asked Sid ( indi dog) if she could get get it. Skye looks amazing in hers.

Yeah I pretty much buy anything I see impulsively that I like lol. I agree Skye did look amazing!

That ribbon is so pretty.  You'll have to show us an updated pic of all your harnesses and collars, must have a very impressive collection by now!  :D

Thanks Emma! I'll certainly get pics of Yuki modeling it.. along with the 71 collar pic when everything arrives :D

Thank you!

Np!

• 4 months later...