Feed coke?

Sarah

UPDATE !!!!

after showing my wife this , she has told me that "Manytears" are a rescue sanctuary in Wales direction .. apparently they are inundated with rescue's animals..she hasn't personally had dealings with them with her Sheltie welfare / rescue. but does know thru other members .. can confirm they are a legitate centre..

and hey some people willingley pay to the dogs trust / RSPCA.. etc

i can't blame them for trying on e/bay.. lets face it, it cheaper than some expensive TV ad..

but by far the safest way to donate to them is via there direct website ..

http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/

I think I would definately rather donate by their website just to make sure that they get the money plus they won't have to pay stupid ebay final value fees or paypal fees i bet they only get 1 out of the 2.50 they are asking for! I give to the PDSA as they helped me out when I had just moved house and didn't have 2 pennies to rub together they performed an operation on my rabbits eye. My nan also gives to the PDSA she doesn't like the RSPCA because when she phoned them to tell them about this really skinny dog she had found in the park and brought home it was flea ridden and everything they just said well we can't fo anything you will have to do it yourself thankfully she had the money and did get the dog back to health and it lived a long and happy life with my nan but ever after that she hated the RSPCA!