Paul O Grady's Animal Orphans

Emma

I didn't see it, too tired :(

Did you see Paul O'Gradys Battersea programme on Christmas day? Well I forgot to tell you all that my husband, eldest son and Snowy were on there 3 times :)

When they collected Snowy in November, they asked my hubby if he minded being filmed, he wasn't over enthusiastic by the idea, but thought 'oh well if it helps in the rescue of dogs etc' so they interviewed him, then filmed them all walking out with their new puppy. They said they may use the footage, or may not. Anyway, thankfully for husband and son they didn't show the interview, my son said they looked liked pikeys as they had jogs on and walking boots (hubby stays near Battersea, so they walked there) and my son said he had really bad 'bed hair' :)  Though they did show several shots of them with Snowy, one with them sitting down meeting him and the other walking out of the centre. Then near the end they had a big close up of Snowy :)

Sorry, just had to tell yer :)

I didn't see it, too tired :(

Did you see Paul O'Gradys Battersea programme on Christmas day? Well I forgot to tell you all that my husband, eldest son and Snowy were on there 3 times :)

When they collected Snowy in November, they asked my hubby if he minded being filmed, he wasn't over enthusiastic by the idea, but thought 'oh well if it helps in the rescue of dogs etc' so they interviewed him, then filmed them all walking out with their new puppy. They said they may use the footage, or may not. Anyway, thankfully for husband and son they didn't show the interview, my son said they looked liked pikeys as they had jogs on and walking boots (hubby stays near Battersea, so they walked there) and my son said he had really bad 'bed hair' :)  Though they did show several shots of them with Snowy, one with them sitting down meeting him and the other walking out of the centre. Then near the end they had a big close up of Snowy :)

Sorry, just had to tell yer :)

Oh wow, can't believe you forgot to tell us that! If I'd of known, I'd of looked out for them, lol.