I Don't Know If I Could Be That Honest .... Could You???

Removed #5

Well if they found out that he did not tell he could have lost his job and get the money taken... And now he had the change to get a reward :)

Wich probably was his reason to do this 

(and yes I would have had a hard time giving that much money up :P)

Years ago When I was driving a cab for a "Living", and I use the term very loosely, a guy I worked with took an Arab on a tour of the city. The fare was around £20. He got a £5 tip on top, a lot of money back then, and the guy got out. The driver went off and parked up to wait for his next job. He turned round to check the rear seats and found a roll of money on the back seat. There was nearly £2000 there and he went and handed it in. The cost of a new car in those days and left by someone who could afford to lose it. He did get a £50 reward. Not sure what I would have done in his position. Sooo tempting.

Gary.

It would be a hell of a temptation.

I think a lot depends on your financial state at the time.