More Grass?

Heya everybody.

I have never used grass seed or sod palates before. Im thinking that it may be smart for me to regrow/plant some grass in my yard as 2/3 of my yard is now mud, and no matter what I do it gets tracked in constantly. I do expect some dirt to come in of course but would be glad if less of it came in with the dogs, lol. I know if I put down seed Ive got to wait X amount of time before they caan go out in the backyard again, but I dont know how long. I was thinking that if seed is going to take 2 to 3 weeks to grow and it will be that long before the yard is safe again I may as well go buy sod squares, but how expensive is that, does anyone know? What would you do?

we had our garden returffed (before we thought about dogs) the sods were put down and we had to keep it well watered for it to knit together so with your two bundles of engery tearing round it - i don't think it will last long lol

Wood chip might work for a while but if it gets wet and trampled on all the time again not sure how long it would last ??

Maybe price up on concrete slabs or something similar?

If your looking for something fast i would strongly suggest sod. Seed takes a long time to grow and even longer to look good. Mulch just hides the problem and will have to be redone every 6 months or less in wet areas. Sod may be more expensive but it will be better soonner and last the longes... just make sure you use a fertilizer that makes grass pee resistant... especially if you have a male dog.