Introducing, Juno's Uncle :)

Juno

okay so I finally got time to sit down and post some stuff, and also figured out how the gallery thing works!
So this is Cato, Juno's legitimate uncle.  He's 2.5 years, and when I got him he was 48 pounds, when he should have been at around 55-57. He was fed some tractor supply crap food, and had chronic ear infections. He was kept in a 10x10 pen for 8-10 hours daily while his family went to work/school, and was super pent up with energy because they didn't have a yard, and the only exercise he got was going for a quick walk to go potty every day. When I first got him, he would pull like mad as well. 
He has a few behavioral issues we are currently trying to work out, but so far he's been pretty cool.  We are hoping with a lot of training, he will be just as amazing as Juno :)

Great to hear that you've brought the family back together.

Good looking Dawgs :)

I've had him for about a month now. First time they met, Juno wanted to play with him so bad, but he ignored her. We met at the dog park down the street, and when we brought him back to our house, things suddenly clicked and it was love at first sight! For the first week it was a dream, they didn't fight. Then suddenly cato got tired of her hoarding crap and would actually do something about it, but now things have settled down since they have established that Juno makes all the rules. They're inseparable now, I even bring Juno home from a walk or from the store (if I happen to not take Cato) and she will just love all over him (and when I mean love, I mean beat the crap out of him) but with me she kind of just gives me a quick tail wag and lick and then goes back to cato.

We've had some issues with him growling/snapping at my family members when they try to grab him by the collar and move him, but we have been working on that and so far he's doing really well. Honestly, when we got him, he was living in a home with kids where they barely spent time with him and he was crazy hyper. He paced for 2 days. It took a week of consistent dog park and 1 on 1 training and he's almost a different dog now. He doesn't even destroy anything when left alone in the house! (knock on wood)