kiras diet trial

so for about a week now kiras been on 100% raw diet, except for treats & half a bowl of kibble yesterday

shes been on the prize choice frozen mince blocks from P@H and seems to be doing really well, poo is less and doesnt smell, and her farts have stopped smelling aswell! ohmy.gif, stools are firm still so no bad reactions smile.gif

here's what im doing atm

morning: half block of mince (200g), grated/blended carrot & 1 chicken wing

evening: other half of block (200g), 1/4 heart, cube of liver

and once a week she gets a nice marrowey bone to chew on for the extra calcium.

every day is a different flavour mince... beef, chicken, rabbit, lamb, tripe, turkey & white fish

we've got a clean bowl each meal time and its really easy to prepare, i get the block of mince out in the evening, chop it in 2 and put it into seperate sandwich bags ready for the next day, then all i have to do is add the carrot & chicken wing! i pre-prepare the liver & heart aswell so thats just gotta be chucked in biggrin.gif

this is the most shes ever eaten & shes really enjoyin it too, shes filling out nicely and her energy level are better (no more mad bursts of energy followed by lethargy lol) and no more bad smells! shes going to the toilet less too laugh.gif