The disapearing cushion

erikkj2001

Kino has just started to take the cushion out of his cage randomly when hes not in it. If hes in the cage for the night he just lays on it but now he takes it out and shakes it wildly like hes trying to destroy it. Ill take it from him and tell him No but 20 minutes later hes done it again. We thought maybe he wanted it cleaned... so we washed it... but hes still doing it. Anyone got any ideas?

Should think yourself lucky ... Kaiser just leaves his in his cage but in 20,000 more pieces that it went in LOL ..... And on top of that, he's now had poor kimbas who leaves his in one peice

Ooops

Does he have any chew toys / teddy's?

He has many toys and stuffed animals... for some reason he decided he didnt want it in there. It took a few days but I caught him doing it and took it away from him and let him know i did not aprove... he stopped.

His latest thing is testing dominance... that was solved by giving him a bath. I know that sounds silly but for some reason it worked... especially since he doesnt ike water... yet.