Looking for a Breeder?

raindog

Finding a good breeder nowadays is a real nightmare. Bad breeders outnumber good ones by 100 to 1. How can you tell the difference?

Check out this page: http://www.kaylenbergsiberians.com/BreedersOnline.htm

It is US based, but the principles are the same. This site will give you excellent guidelines for sorting the good from the bad and helping you avoid making a major mistake by choosing a bad breeder.

Mick

I know theres so many bad breeders out there! We have a woman here in canada (alberta) that has beautiful dogs who I know is lagit she used to bring her pups into our vet clinic ( she does movies mushing, and raceing) Lots of people try to claim there dogs are her dogs through faulse advertiseing you guys should check her out Articsun.tripod.com she brought me my malamute years ago form the northwest territories while she was up there doing a race!