wanted headphones

i need sum new ipod headphones (in-ear) mine that i got with my ipod are fcuk-ed they r rly quiet :( so if any1 can find me sum original apple headphones that dont cost the earth (ive seen sum for £50-odd i dont need um 2 have the remote control thingy that they seem 2 have on just normal ipod 1s or if any1s got sum that r still as new n wants 2 sell them id glady buy them off u! :) thnx in advance

Nix, just buy the Ipod ones. Any earbud style headphones you buy are gonna be crap compared to the ipod ones. The ones you hook over your ear hurt your ears after like 30 mins. Trust me, I wasted alot of $$$ trying to find a sub for mine when I lost them but eventually broke down and bought the original.

i dont wanna pay the earth for a pair ov head phones tho ive had soooooo many pairs ov headphones and refuse 2 pay £30-60 for the ipod 1s so i want ipod headphones but i want um cheaper u used 2 pay £25 for headphones (the old style 1s) and i was buyin um every couple ov months

thnx tony :D

• 2 weeks later...