Its hard to study

Marc

Im currently studying a few Microsoft certifications in order to get myself more qualified for the job I already do. On reading a few websites it seems there are many different ways in which people choose to study. Personally I can study with music on, whereas some people need complete silence to concentrate. Have also seen people creating mind maps (graphical representations of what they are studying) in order to get the information to stick in their heads.

So how do you prefer to study?

Erm quite frankly i cant study - I either knew it or I didnt!

When i sat my A levels and went through Uni my parents went crazy casue i never studied - but i was fine! I found out that the more i studied the things i couldnt pick up first time, the more i began to confuse things that i knew So i gave up on studyiing!

i was good at studying at school when i could be bothered! had to have total silence though if i had the tv on i'd watch it instead, had to go on a course from work a few years back and so i didnt look stupid (well, AS stupid) i read up a bit on it first, (all computer shite etc not me at all) but i stuck my head in, decided it was boring and went to the pub!