Poor Old Meg

We also own a black lab called meg she is 13 year old an the most chilled out dog anyone could wish for . Yesterday I had to take her to see the vet cos she has a problem with her throat ,she has a paralized Larix on one side and an enlarged gullet( sarcofix is the right name I think) . Anyway she had a bad night on Friday so I took her to the vets some fluid had gone into her lungs an she had a temp an a lil bit of pneumonia , so she's on a coarse of antibiotics an some medicine that she has to have before her food to coat her throat so her food goes down easier an in the right place . She is a lot better today however an she just plods along at her own pace an just gets on with it . It cost me £78 but its a small price to pay for someone so loved an cherished , I had to take Mia out on her own an she missed her cos she didn't understand why she wasn't with us eventhough she has walks on her own for the exercise she new something was t right , we are more a less back to normal now amazin how fast they recover an just get on with it not like us lol post-9441-0-35583000-1364729564_thumb.jp dan phone still won't upload photos the right way lol

We lost a Keeshond through old age a year ago. Holly never really bonded with him - they lived very much seperate lives - but boy did she miss him once he was gone. She went off her food and completely lost her joy de vie. She didn't appreciate Storm for the first few months, but now they are fantastic together, playing, eating and sleeping. It was great when it suddenly clicked.